Looking for a holiday treat while still having high nutritional value? This pumpkin gingerbread recipe is suitable for all ages. If you are want to make these amazing desserts, here are the easy steps:
- egg = 1
- flour = 1 cup
- canola oil = 2-1/2 tbsp
- molasses = 1/4 cup
- brown sugar = 1/4 cup
- milk = 2 tbsp
- pumpkin = 1/3 cup
- baking soda = 1/4 tsp
- cinnamon = 1/2 tsp
- ginger = 1/2 tsp
- baking powder = 1 tsp
- Beat the egg and oil inside a medium bowl.
- Next, add the following: milk, molasses, brown sugar, and pumpkin. Combine them all together by beating gradually.
- Prepare another solid addition by sifting flour, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, and cinnamon. Then, add the solid mixture to the wet ingredients. Beat the whole mixture until it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan measuring 6.25 inches x 3.75 inches.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- calories = 167 kcal. per serving
- proteins = 2.8 grams per serving
- fats = 5.2 grams per serving
- carbohydrates = 27.7 grams per serving