Energy balls are no-bake healthy snacks that can provide you the necessary boost in order to stay active. These satisfying pieces are not only sticky but also sweet. If you are looking for a perfect way to make them, follow the steps below.
- oat flour = 1 and 1/2 cups
- walnuts = 1 cup
- well-stirred creamy natural almond butter = 1/3 cup
- soft dates = 10
- vanilla extract = 1 teaspoon
- water = 2 tablespoons
- sea salt = 1/2 teaspoon
- mini chocolate chips = 1/2 cup
- Place in the food processor the following: oat flour, almond butter, walnuts, vanilla, water, dates, and salt.
- Process all-together until the whole mixture will stick together as you pinched it. If it’s a bit crumbly, process it again while adding more water, a teaspoon gradually.
- After achieving the intended texture, transfer the mixture from the food processor to a bowl and add the chocolate chips. Stir them and then, use a two-tablespoon cookie scoop in order to scoop and shape each into a ball.
- You can now either eat them or store them in the rich. They can be edible even after a few weeks inside. Just thaw the frozen balls until they are soft enough to eat.